Green Card Canada’s mission is your health; providing consultation, education and treatment to optimize your wellbeing and ability to live a vibrant, healthy life.
With our patient centered focus, professional medical background and robust knowledge of medical cannabis, our team of prescribing Nurse Practitioners ensures that each patient at Green Card Canada has a plan in place to best provide relief and symptom management for their unique needs.
At Green Card Canada, our medical team will work with each patient to determine their eligibility for Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purpose Program. (ACMPR)
Beginning of the New Age
Cannabis is the single most versatile herbal remedy, and the most useful plant on Earth. No other single plant contains as wide a range of medically active herbal constituents.
Dr. Ethan Russo Cannabinoid Research Institute
- To begin the process, please reach out to Green Card Canada’s Clinic Coordinator. You will be required to fill in a medical intake form to determine your eligibility for appointment.
- Upon being deemed eligible, an appointment will be booked with one of our prescribing Nurse Practitioners via our secure telemedicine system.
- At time of appointment our Nurse Practitioners will meet with you and assess your individual needs, providing recommendation and prescription (as needed) for the use of medical cannabis to help treat your ailments.
- Education is a key and critical component of the process. Our Nurse Practitioners will educate you on the benefits of medical cannabis and how it impacts your body and health.
- Following the course of your treatment, Green Card Canada will ensure a follow up appointment with our medical team is booked and your health concerns are addressed full cycle.
Toll Free: 1-855-423-1213
Grimsby, & Caledonia
Canadians using medicinal cannabis to treat their ailments.
Licensed Canadian Producers
Increase in patients from September - December 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions
Medical cannabis has proven effective for a wide number of ailments and medical conditions. Some of the most common include:
· Alzheimer’s Disease
· Auto Accident(s)
· Back & Neck Problems
· Brain Injury
· Chronic Nausea
· Chronic Pain
· Crohn’s Disease
· Eating Disorders
· Gastrointestinal Disorders
· Hepatitis C
· Irritable Bowel Syndrome
· Kidney Failure/Dialysis
· Multiple Sclerosis
· Muscle Spasms
· Muscular Dystrophy
· Parkinson’s Disease
· Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
· Severe Arthritis
· Sexual Dysfunction
· Sleep Disorders
· Spinal Cord Injury/Disease
A Nurse Practitioner (NP) is a medical professional who has additional medical training and qualifications following their education as a Registered Nurse. Nurse Practitioners are authorized to diagnose illnesses, treat conditions, prescribe controlled substances and provide evidence-based health education to their patients.
All Green Card Canada Nurse Practitioners have taken additional, robust training on medical cannabis as treatment for a variety of ailments, and prescribing medical cannabis for symptom management.
No, Green Card Canada does not require a referral from a family physician to book an appointment. However, certain medical documents and information will be required as part of your intake to determine suitability and eligibility for medical cannabis prescription. Please call Green Card Canada to determine your requirements for an appointment.
ACMPR provides a legal federal framework for qualified patients to access and use cannabis for relief from various symptoms.
As a patient, you may log in to our telemedicine platform, Medeo, in our clinical space in Westdale Village, Hamilton Ontario. Should you have accessibility needs, please reach out to our Clinic Coordinator.
Yes! Telemedicine allows for easy access to health care. Our platform, Medeo, is a secure virtual care platform that enables healthcare providers to conduct online patient appointments through a secure video and messaging system.